LiRo's success as a company is based on the knowledge, skills, and credentials of our staff. Our clients depend on us to help them design, inspect, manage, and control their projects — in all of their complexity and detail. We want to ensure that our team:
- Achieves the LiRo standard for quality of work.
- Has the right knowledge and skill sets needed to fulfill their professional goals.
- Learns new technologies, compliance guidelines, health and safety regulations, and other cutting-edge means and methodologies.
- Is encouraged and supported in attaining the certifications and licenses key to their advancement and new assignments.
- Invests in our future through mentoring and succession planning.
To further these initiatives, we created LiRo Academy, an evolving curriculum of educational courses, training, and mentoring designed to help our employees succeed in their current roles and prepare them for future growth and advancement. Our employees can access free courses taught by both in-house and external industry experts. To ensure ongoing, easy access to the Academy, instructors deliver training through year-round classes, webinars, videos, and individual mentoring at LiRo offices and off-site locations.
LiRo Academy curriculum is based on the experience levels, job functions and requirements within and across departments. Some training, for essential skills and core competencies, is mandatory; other training, for advancement and to obtain key certifications and licenses, is encouraged with incentives. Employees are also encouraged to earn bonuses by developing and teaching courses for their co-workers.
For more information contact LiRo Academy